Friday, August 10, 2012

Blog Lists

Hello all!

I'm in the process of drafting an update blog post, but in the meantime, I've managed to create a list of other blog links from my M78 Teammates that you should find at the right side of this screen. Just in case you want to check up on my friends...now you can!

Thanks for all your love and support. It is felt, even across the globe.

I swear in on August 15th, which is super soon, and I'm so excited! We move to our new villages the same day and begin our new lives. It's kind of a big day. It is also my dear friend James' first day of Law School at FSU, so if you're sending out good thoughts come Wednesday, send them two places.

The next time you hear from me, I'll be a legitimate Peace Corps Volunteer. No big deal. :)

Looking forward to the next chapter of the crazy adventure I call my life.

--Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment